EAACON Ltd is registered in Rwanda and is operational under the laws of this country. The company enjoys an assembly of experienced and competent team of consultants. The company is leaded by Nkunzi Bakata, Architect in collaboration with Yannick Miara, Civil Engineer – Architect.
EAACON stands for East African Consultants and is relevant for both Design & Supervision.
The Firm offers Consultancy services in the following disciplines:
- Project Management
- Building & Architecture
- Quantity Surveying & Costing
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering Design
- Civil Engineering (Roads & infrastructure, water supply, environmental and sanitation)
The firm offers various services in the disciplines highlighted above geared and designed to meet our client’s particular needs.
(A) DESIGN STAGE
- Brief development on the idea put forward by the client.
- Programming i.e. the stages that will lead to the clients wish being fulfilled.
- Initial investigations e.g. site visits and meeting with the client.
- Site inspections and detailed surveys.
- Preliminary proposals elaborately reflecting the clients requirements
- Advice on services of other consultants if needed.
- Detailed designs incorporating inputs of other consultants where necessary
- Statutory approvals from City or Town Councils, District Administration and relevant central government ministries.
- Production of working drawings for the actual implementation of the work.
(B) TENDER STAGE
- Preparation of Tender Documents, Specifications, Bills of Quantities etc.
- Advice on tendering procedures
- Tender evaluation and recommendation of appointment of contractor
(C) CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION
- Chairing and conducting site meetings
- Regular site inspections to enforce compliance with the specifications
- Issuance of instructions and variation orders
- Preparation of progress reports
- Issue of interim certificates for the satisfactorily completed works
- Final inspections and issuance of final certificates
- Advice on post-construction maintenance.
- Preparation of maintenance manuals.
The team members have undertaken a wide variety of projects, which range from residential, commercial, institutional and cultural. The clients include government, non-governmental institutions and private individuals. To these clients, the members have provided excellent display of quality work. Among its goal is the desire to satisfy as accurately as possible the dreams of its clients, determination to provide quality work through partnership with different consultants in similar fields of design and construction.
Qualified and experienced staff manages the firm with thorough knowledge in design, supervision and management of construction projects.
Moreover, EEACON has a permanent network of experts who are regularly called upon to provide specialist support whenever need arises. These are not full time members of the group but they are ordinarily available to join a multi- disciplinary team of experts to undertake specific assignments whenever required.
EEACON in addition to its principals is endowed with experienced technical staff and other support facilities and equipment that enhance their work environment.